Pacific Agro is a partnership firm formerly Pacific Herbs Agro Farms Pvt. Ltd, based at Nagpur, Maharashtra, established on 8th October 2003, we provide expertise services in the field of Medicinal & Aromatic plants. We are specialized in Aromatic Grass Oil Project (Net profit Rs.80,000/acre/yearly) mainly in the Research varieties from CSIR- IIIM, Jammu, Govt. of India, these project are being implemented in association with IIIM, Jammu. We also have expertise in Coleus Forskohlii, Mucuna Pruriens /Velvet beans– we are doing it on 500 acre in coming season on Contract), Guargum and Bio diesel (Jatropha) Project. We provide turn key projects along with Elite & Authentic planting material, Consultancy and 100% marketing of the produce. We also under take mass plantation (100 to 500 Acres) of Medicinal & Aromatic plants on contract basis.
Our Expert Panel-
- A K Shahi, Ex Scientist, CSIR- IIIIM, Jammu (Aroma crop Expert), has developed RRL-CN-5 Variety.
- Bhausaheb Choudhari, Agriculture expert (Aroma grasses).
- Dr. C J Chandekar, Bio Technology expert (Micro Biology).
- Sunita Jonwal, MD (Mumbai) and Dr. Laxman Jonwal, MD (Mumbai), plant based drug formulation expert.
- Team of Scientist headed by Dr. Suresh Chandra, Chief Scientist, CSIR-IIIM, Jammu.
We have our presence (Aromatic grass oil project) in-
- Uttarakhand – (2) Chhattisgarh – Rajanandgaon. (3) Gujarat – Surendranagar
(4) Karnataka- Hospete and Bagalkot. (5) Tamil Nadu – Madurai. (6) Telangana – Near Hyderabad
(7) Maharashtra – Nagpur- Bela, Chameli, Dongargaon, Kalmeshwar, Kondhali, Katol, Kohli, Isapur,
Amravati-Daryapur, Yawatmal, Jalgaon- Raver, Nandurbar- Shahada, Pune- Bhor, Aurangabad, Gondia
and Chandrapur- Rajura.
Advantages of -“Aromatic Oil Project”
- Net profit approximately Rs.60,000 to Rs.1,00,000/Acre Yearly.
- No Wild/Domestic animal browsing or damage, No fencing required.
- Suitable for the Farms adjoining or near forest.
- No risk of odd climatic conditions such as Untimely, Heavy rains or hailstorm (Garpeet/Oley).
- Needs only 4/5 labors on regular basis for 20 acres project.
- Almost free from pest and diseases.
- Regular income every after 2 months for 5 years.
- Suitable for even Rain fed lands (Net profit Rs.15,000 to Rs.20,000/Acre yearly).
- Plant once, Harvest for 6 years.