Selling on Farmer Junction is simple.
You can start selling immediately. All you need to do is provide your business details,
bank account details and your tax information.
Step One: Set up your store on Farmer Junction
- Register and list your products on farmerjunction.com through easy-to-use listing tools.
- Our professionals can help you create a good quality catalogue.
Step Two: Receive orders from customers
- Millions of customers can view your products as soon as your store shows up on farmerjunction
- Once customer places an order, you will be notified via email or text messages or you can view on your dashboard at farmerjunction
Step Three: Deliver to customers
- Prepare your order
- Deliver via logistics of your choice
Step Four: Receive payment from Farmer Junction
- Farmer Junction will ensure that customer received the items ordered
- Amount will be deposited in your bank account within 7-10days
Step Five: Grow with us
- Farmer Junction will help assist you to grow your business in all the possible ways
- Keep track of your business growth on your dashboard
- We will boost your business by posting Ads at the front page
Currently there is no fee to list and sell your products on Farmerjunction.com
From August 2017, a Farmerjunction webstore fee of 2.5% will apply on all transactions ( No setup or maintenance fee). Our idea is to pay when you sell.
|| Example of a transaction from August 2017
|| Rs. 1000 (including shipping charge paid by buyer)
|Farmerjunction Web store fee (Applies from Aug 2017)
|Bank/Payment gateway Transaction Fee
|| 3% Rs. 30
|| Rs. 45
|| Rs. 955