PureOnly Traditional Head-To-Toe Baby Bath Ubtan Powder ( 0- 6 Years )
This powder has been used by ancestors for Babies when there is no Chemical Soaps and Shampoos. Still many households in India follow these as Home Remedies and apply for Babies while bathing.
We have manufactured with the help of our GrandMothers
How we made it
1) Raw materials collected from the market
2) GreenWholeGram, Fenugreek, Dal, Neem Leaves, Reetha and Vettiver
3) All the ingredients mentioned dried in Sun for about 10-12 days
4) Grind it till it powdered nicely
5) Packed it in 200 grams (Standard Packing)
How Does it benefit your Baby
1) Your baby is safe from all the Chemicals and Can be used for babies instead of chemical Soaps and Shampoos
2) Gives Hair and Body a smooth and brightens the skins for Babies
3) Skin whitening and glowing skin from Fenugreek and a natural Moisturizer leaves you soft with no dryness
4) Helps in Hair Growth with the help of dried SoapNut (Reetha) and Natural cleanser for Hair from Green Gram – Vitamin A and C
5) Doesn’t irritate your infant eyes
6) Soapnuts gives a Stunning and Shiny look hair for your Infants
6) Vetiver gives more fragrance to your baby once after bath, and contains antioxidants, which helps to protect skin from environmental stressors
7) It doesn’t produce any lather
We thought to share you with the step by step process.As a family, our grandmothers used these powders to bath us when we are a kid. Our goal is to make all mothers to experience the same
About us: We are a home grown, a startup from our own backyard of our ancestors home in a village in TamilNadu
Ubtan powder is one of the familiar baths for babies in olden days by our ancestors when there were no soaps and shampoos. Most mothers still choose a natural ubtan rather than choosing a fancy soap for infants. Still many mothers don’t have options to use other than fancy soaps and shampoos.
Traditional bathing customs for a newborn baby can vary from region to region
Ubtan Powder is made in such a way that is believed to lighten a baby’s complexions
We are going to show how to bath you baby with PureOnly ubtan powder. We made with 6 Natural ingredients.
What are the ingredients do we add in making it as fine powder: WholeGreenGram + Fenygreek + Neem leaves + SoapNuts + VettiVer + Dal + Sweetflag
Our Process: We dry all the ingredients in hot sun for 10 – 15 days and dry up.
1) Take 2 spoon of powder from PureOnly Ubtan Powder
Add natural water or anything you prefer like milk, rose water etc (Make sure that don’t add any chemical based liquid or water)
3) Make it as a paste and apply on your baby body, (Can also be used for Hair)
Apply this paste from your baby Head-To-Toe and gently massage your baby and we are sure your baby will like this aromatic natural smell from this ubtan powders
Now you can bath you baby with water.
This Powder can be used every day for your babies if you are looking to grow your baby naturally
Suggestions: Apply Natural coconut oil from Head – to -Toe before applying this ubtan powder. Follow these twice a week. Gives your baby a cooling effect especially in Summer seasons
What are the key benefits from using PureOnly Ubtan Powders?
1) First and foremost, you are safe from chemical usage for your baby
2) Brightens the skins for Babies, Continuous using of this will help in protecting from acne and future skin problems for Babies
3) For glowing skin fenugreek seeds are wonderful, especially for babies, using chemicals and brightening the skin will not have high impact.
4) Removes oil from skin, removes all dead cells dirt and grime revealing a fresh layer of the skin
5) Neem proves to be a miracle for people with problematic skin, thanks to its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
6) Soap nuts will be helpful for skin instead of soap to have gentler effects in the skin
7) Protects your baby hair from falling or it prevents your baby from dandruffs and gives a stunning and shiny look hair for Babies
8) Like most Herbal plants, Vettiver contains antioxidants, which helps to protect skin from environmental stressors and Gives more fragrance for babies
Frequently Aaked Questions:
- When can I start using for my baby: You can start using this powder for your baby after 15 – 20 days after birth
- Is it girl or Boy baby? : Can be used for both gender infants
- Can i use this instead of soaps and shampoos: Yes
- Can we use this ubtan powder for baby hair: Yes
- Can i use this powder everyday: Yes, You can
- Does it change skin color of my baby: No it doesn’t change any color. Rather it gives a healthy and glowing Skin
- Can i mix with any chemical Soaps or Shampoos: No Soaps and Shampoos are filled with Chemicals.This PureOnly Ubtan Powder is an alternative to Soaps and Shampoos
There are no reviews yet.